Night Duty Face Cream
By Susie Willis
Collagen is a naturally produced protein that encourages the renewal of cells and helps with skin elasticity, hydration and a more youthful appearance.
Collagen keeps our skin looking plump but our production levels begin to dip as early as in our 20s, and the more Collagen we lose, the more fine lines and wrinkles appear.
High sugar foods, stress, smoking and sunlight can all contribute to Collagen loss in our bodies, reducing elasticity and speeding up the signs of ageing.
Our skin also loses 30% of its Collagen during the first 5 years of Menopause according to Dr. Marmon and the American Academy of Dermatology.
As Collagen declines, skin can become drier and more prone to the signs of ageing calling for Collagen stimulating supplements and skincare, jam-packed full of clinically proven ingredients to address our changing skin.
Aside from cutting out the smoking and high sugar foods, make sure you wear SPF every day and include some Collagen stimulating skincare and supplements.
Using products with Collagen stimulating ingredients, you can minimise the appearance of deep wrinkles and fine lines and help build your Collagen levels back up.
Due to the Collagen molecule being on the larger side, it’s much harder for it to penetrate the skin. It’s far better to supplement or apply skincare that contains ingredients that help with collagen stimulation such as Vitamin A, Vitamin C and carotenoids.
Mateja Weber - Romilly Wilde Head of NPD & Cosmetic Scientist
Support Collagen stimulation with one of our favourite brands, ARTAH. A powerful formula, aptly named Skin Clinic, designed to combat fine lines, wrinkles and signs of ageing by promoting Collagen production and skin regeneration. Corrective, protective and restorative, Skin Clinic is our go-to for stimulating Collagen production and preventing fine lines.
Add in their Essential Omegas supplement and you get a 360-skincare regime designed to address the core factors that contribute to glowing, youthful skin. Combining pro-Collagen factors, powerful antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory omega 3 fatty acids with science-backed nutraceuticals that have proven regenerative benefits. These formulas address hydration at a cellular level and provide protection from internal toxins and inflammation.
Romilly Wilde ‘Night Duty’ Face Cream. It’s the ultimate overnight ‘bio-retinol’ treatment which increases retained hydration and triggers Collagen production for deep, cellular repair.
Susie Willis - Romilly Wilde Founder
• Plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
• Encourages enhanced metabolic energy to nourish the skin at a deep, mitochondrial level
• Boosts overall radiance and lasting hydration for a glowing, toned skin
• 93% said skin appears replenished
• 87% said improves dull, uneven tone for brighter and smoother skin by morning
• 87% said it revealed a younger-looking complexion
• 82% said skin looks firmer
• 75% said it dramatically reduces the signs of ageing in just 2 weeks
• Bio Retinol - Revinage WPO – natural plant retinol which is an extract of Picão Preto (Bidens pilosa) stabilised in phytol. A plant-based alternative to retinoids. Resulting in effective anti-ageing and anti-photoageing action
• Swertia Chirata Extract (SWT-7 H) - Reduces wrinkles, accelerates skin regeneration
• Angelica Archangelica Callus Extract - Stimulates Collagen and elastin production. Slows deterioration in cellular communication caused by natural ageing
*Independent user trials 2022. Results based on 59 people over 4 weeks.
Susie Willis - Romilly Wilde Founder
The ultimate overnight ‘bio-retinol’ treatment which increases retained hydration and triggers Collagen production for deep, cellular repair. Ou...