Smart skincare for Perimenopausal and Menopausal Skin
The ultimate overnight ‘bio-retinol’ treatment which increases retained hydration and triggers Collagen production for deep, cellular repair. Our fluctuating hormones can also make the skin hyper-sensitive and challenged. The best treatment for Menopausal skin is to evolve your skincare with your skincare needs.
By Susie Willis
The effects of Menopause and Perimenopause on the skin can be incredibly challenging. In fact, skin loses 30% of its Collagen during the first 5 years of Menopause according to Dr. Marmon and the American Academy of Dermatology.
As Collagen declines, skin can become drier and more prone to the signs of ageing calling for Menopause skincare, jam-packed full of clinically proven ingredients to address our changing skin. Our fluctuating hormones can also make the skin hyper-sensitive and challenged, with issues from breakouts similar to teenage spots, redness and heightened colour.
The underlying physical changes from our hormones are significant but at the centre is the depletion of Collagen; we are born with a finite supply of Collagen and this declines after the age of 25 and continues to decrease rapidly through Perimenopause and Menopause. The best treatment for Menopausal skin is to evolve your skincare with your skincare needs.
Through Perimenopause and Menopause it’s important to switch up your skincare routine to support your skin so you can keep skin looking healthy and radiant with a deeply rooted hydration, and an accumulative supply of Collagen.
Romilly Wilde Overnight Recovery Sampler Set (£10 plus FREE delivery)
Purchase the new LIMITED EDITION Romilly Wilde Overnight Recovery Sampler Set for £10 plus FREE UK delivery.
Includes two sachets of Night Duty, and a 30ml Light + Energy Serum Cleanser. Both products deliver powerful nutrition and deep-rooted hydration through proactive ingredients for immediate and accumulative results.
SUSIE'S TOP 3 PRODUCTS FOR MENOPAUSAL SKIN
Romilly Wilde Night Duty (£110)
Romilly Wilde ‘Night Duty’ Face Cream. It’s the ultimate overnight ‘bio-retinol’ treatment which increases retained hydration and triggers Collagen production for deep, cellular repair.
“Your skin will wake up feeling different. Whilst you get your beauty sleep your skin is having a complete re-set, triggering Collagen repair and hydration that is both immediate and accumulative”
Susie Willis, Romilly Wilde Founder.
- Plumps the skin and reduces the appearance of fine wrinkles
- Nourishes and provides hydration overnight for better skin tone
- Boosts overall radiance for a well-rested appearance
- Skin hydration improved by up to 123% in only 4 weeks
- Skin radiance improved by up to 31% in only 4 weeks
User Trial Results*
- 93% said skin appears replenished
- 87% said improves dull, uneven tone for brighter and smoother skin by morning
- 87% said it revealed a younger looking complexion
- 82% said skin looks firmer
- 75% said it dramatically reduces the signs of ageing in just 2 weeks
Key Active Ingredients
- Bio Retinol - Revinage WPO – a natural plant retinol which is an extract of Picão Preto (Bidens pilosa) stabilised in phytol. A plant-based alternative to retinoids. Resulting in effective anti-ageing and anti-photoageing action
- Swertia Chirata Extract (SWT-7 H) - Reduces wrinkles, accelerates skin regeneration
- Angelica Archangelica Callus Extract - Stimulates Collagen and elastin production. Slows deterioration in cellular communication caused by natural ageing
*Independent user trials 2022. Results based on 59 people over 4 weeks.
Romilly Wilde Light + Energy Serum Cleanser (£48)
A deeply hydrating cleanser that simultaneously, cleanses, hydrates and nourishes the skin.
- Hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Helps to reduce wrinkles
- Leaves the skin radiant and brighter
- Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil, containing powerful antioxidants, it is rich in carotenoids and nutrients, including omega 3 and 7 essential fatty acids that can help to promote visibly healthy skin
- Daikon Seed Extract, rich in essential minerals and amino acids, it can help assist in supporting the skin barrier
- Glycerin, a humectant with skin-replenishing and restoring properties, found naturally in skin. It helps skin to maintain a healthy look and feel, defending against dryness
Romilly Wilde Advanced Supercell Serum (£75)
This advanced Serum can be used morning and night to support Perimenopausal and Menopausal skin. The serum incorporates active hydrating molecules and bio-tech compounds that deliver benefits at a cellular level including cellular protection and visible firming.
- A visible reduction in the appearance of wrinkles
- Firmer, plumped, more toned, looking skin
- Hydrated and soothed skin
- Rose Stem Cells which deliver accumulative activity for 12 hours following application
- Ectoin – showed a 23% reduction in wrinkles after 4 weeks
- Plant extracts from Wakame and Bio tech SWT-7 Swertia Chirata support Collagen production and revitalise the complexion
Susie’s Perimenopause and Menopause selection
Night Duty Clinicals
The Truth of Youth
Country & Town House - November 2021
"Hydrating molecules and bio-tech compounds deliver cellular protection and visible firming results." - Country & Town House 2021
Dry vs. Dehydrated Skin
Skin type and skin condition is often a confusing differentiation for people, especially when it comes to skin that is dry and/or dehydrated.